By signing below, I declare that I have read and understand the following commitment between myself and Aliso Viejo Girls Softball (AVGS). Further, I agree
to the terms of the commitment and duties assigned to the Manager of the Select Team as described below and desire to be CONSIDERED for MANAGER of an
AVGS Select Team via the Select Team Selection Process established by the AVGS Board of Directors. I understand that this is just an agreement to uphold the
duties given to me if I am selected as a Manager for the Select team in my division.
1. All managers and designated coaches (Board approved) that have participated in a previous recreation season are eligible to be selected as a Select
Manager. All candidates for Select Manager must read and agree to the responsibilities of the Select Manager. This form is only required for the
Select Manager, Select coaches will be selected by the Select Manager once the Select team’s roster is finalized.
2. Managers are responsible for selecting the team’s coaching staff and must submit the names to the Board of Directors for final approval prior to
commencing team activities.
3. It is mandatory that all coaching staff members on the Select team participate in all team and league activities.
4. Managers are required to prepare the Select team for competitive play by developing an effective practice schedule a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
5. Select teams will travel to games and tournaments in other cities and counties. The Select Manager is responsible to ensure the players/parents provide for
the team’s travel and out-of-pocket expenses for tournament fees, food, gas, lodging, etc. Managers may solicit team sponsors to alleviate team expenses.
6. By submitting this interest form your name will appear on the Select Manager Selection Form for the Select Team in your respective
division. If you or your daughter is not selected for the Select Team then you will automatically be added to the Recreation Manager