By signing below, I as the primary parent or legal guardian of the player, declare that I have read and understand the following commitment between myself
and Aliso Viejo Girls Softball (AVGS). Further, I agree to the terms of the commitment and desire of the player to be CONSIDERED for PARTICIPATION on an
AVGS Select Team via the AVGS Select Selection Process established by the AVGS Board of Directors.
1. The Select Season will begin on January 1, 2018 and will conclude no later than March 31, 2018.
2. Recreational spring league is first priority and should be considered as such throughout the season. Player is expected to fully participate in practices and games for spring recreational season, and consider Select to be additional time commitment for them.
3. Practice schedules will be determined by each team’s coaching staff.
4. Tournament schedule will be determined by each team's coaching staff.
5. Only players who have paid spring ball registrations, signed waivers, and provided their snack bar deposit check, along with having submitted this form will be considered. Players who submit applications will be invited to practice with the team and coaching staff will determine whether or not they have been selected for a team.
6. By submitting this interest form your daughter’s name will be provided to the coaching staff within their respective division. This year we would like to field teams by division, based on number of eligible players and approved managers:
7. The financial costs for the Spring Select season are the sole responsibility of the Parent or Guardian. Fees for each player will be between $100-300 based on the coaching staff's determination of number of friendlies, number of tournaments, team shirt, insurance needs (if tournament requires), other incidentals. Your submission of this Application for consideration and participation confirms your acknowledgement of these additional costs, which will be paid to the Manager of your team upon request. If payment is not made, player will be removed from the team. Please consult with the manager of the team that you are financially in agreement.
8. Parents and players agree to abide by the standards of conduct that are part of the USA Softball National Code, all tournament rules and any other guidelines or policies supplied by USA Softball, AVGS, or host tournament.