WHAT IS THE SOFTBALL SISTERS PROGRAM:
Softball Sisters is where we coordinate our experienced 10U, 12U and 14U players with our younger 6U and 8U players to help mentor and encourage them.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each season, we create the pairings of 10U-12U players with players from our 6U and 8U divisions after each of these players complete the interest form: Softball Sisters Interest Form. Pairings are completed based on matching the interests of the “big” sister to the “little” sister. Parents will be notified via email of these pairings. Once paired, the older player finds ways to get in front of their Softball Sister, whether it be attending one of their practices, or cheering them on at a game.
- To provide a community where teammates, staff, & administration work together promoting positive values, “Softball Sister” principles for life
- To foster & practice “cooperative” concepts important to teams
- Learn & grow character traits of leaders
- To provide chances for older athletes to reach outside of themselves- showing care and concern for others
- To provide younger athletes the relationship of a “Softball Sister”- friendly, caring, sharing, nurturing, and fun
- To give players/teams sharing & communication opportunities of similar circumstances- with luck, blooming into connections that are advantageous for both, and fun
REGISTER NOW FOR THE SOFTBALL SISTER PROGRAM FOR FALL 2016:
*Softball Sisters is a voluntary-based program, ran through Aliso Viejo Girls Softball, through the help of players within the Aliso Viejo Girls Softball organization.